Like Bob Dylan said, “The times they are a changin’.” It’s true all around us, but in this case, I’m talking about marketing. Traditional forms of marketing were intrusive and more importantly, expensive. Imagine if a salesman sat down at your dinner table every night and every few minutes just started yelling about some new product they wanted to sell. That would be rude, right? That’s basically been the approach to marketing for the past 20 years. Traditional, outbound marketing such as a pop up ad or cold calling only yield unqualified leads and wasted marketing budgets. Inbound marketing is a completely different approach. Instead of shouting at people hoping they hear your message, you work on making your online presence more attractive to qualified leads. Let’s take a look at the benefits of inbound marketing. Inbound marketing is a more cost effective, proven strategy for growing your brand online, but how do we do it? There are many ways to improve your inbound marketing, but some of the most effective ways are through search engine optimization (SEO), blogs, social media, and lead nurturing email campaigns. These methods ensure that you can be found by those people who actually need your product or service. If you take advantage of these tools properly, you will improve your online traffic, generate qualified leads, and increase sales. Still not convinced?
Check The Facts:
- Inbound marketing costs 62% less than traditional outbound methods.
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links to their website.
- 81% of marketers claim that their blog is useful, or better.
- 72% of business executives say that social media helps their company close deals.
- Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales ready leads at 33% lower cost.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non nurtured leads.
- 46% of daily searches are for information on products or services.
- Over 70% of clicks on search engines are organic.
- On average, people will spend only 10 seconds on your website before leaving if they don’t immediately connect with your marketing message.
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles.
Buying habits have changed the way we all do business. People do not want to be sold to, they want to be educated so can make informed decisions about what product or service will best solve their problem. Do you have any questions about inbound marketing and how it can help your business? Click the link below and contact Nektur Marketing for a free inbound marketing consultation.